Removes efflorescence (whitening) from under solvent based acrylic sealer films.
(Solvent based sealants may "bloom" should damp or moisture be present before full cure has taken place. Solvents are released through the cure that normally permeate through the sealer, however if the sealant is applied too thickly, the substrate is damp or cold, blooming may occur, giving the appearance of milky white or silvery cloud effect, this may look patchy, spotty in certain areas or across the whole driveway or patio)
- The surface must be completely dry.
- DO NOT USE IF RAIN IS IMMINENT.
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 25°C.
- The product should not be subjected to extreme temperatures until completely dry.
- Apply using a soft bristled brush.
- The surface should be dry in 2-4 hours.
- Do not traffic for 24-48 hours after application.
- Treats approx' 4m² per litre.
- This product should be used without thinning down.
- Ensure that all traces of "blooming" are eradicated before attempting to re-apply sealant.
- Keep away from sources of ignition.
- For your protection and safety, wear gloves, overalls, mask and eye protection.
- High VOC - Do not breathe vapour or spray.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using.
- Ensure good ventilation during use.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Remove splashes from the skin with a recognised hand cleaner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use near fishponds.
- Toxic to aquatic organisms.
- May cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environments.