Concrete Hardener & Dustproofer is a low viscosity, premium grade chemical, specifically formulated to seal and harden concrete surfaces.
Seals and hardens concrete floors by penetrating into the concrete to give a robust non-dusting surface with improved resistance to oil and grease. Multicrete Products CONCRETE HARDENER & DUSTPROOFER is ideal for use in garage workshops and factories with both newly fitted or existing concrete floors.
It is essential to wear protective gloves, boots and goggles at all times during application. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from oil, grease, paint or polish to maximise the effectiveness of this product. If prior cleaning is necessary, use Multicrete Products BRICK & PATIO CLEANER to remove any stains or grease before washing down and applying Multicrete Products CONCRETE HARDENER AND DUSTPROOFER. Apply evenly at a ratio of 3-5m² per litre. Use a brush with a firm action to ensure that the product is worked well into the concrete and no puddles form. Two coats will normally suffice but allow the first coat to dry overnight before applying the second. Further coats can be applied if necessary but always allow time for the previous coat to dry sufficiently before application. NB. Leave at least 24 hours before washing down.
Multicrete Products CONCRETE HARDENER AND DUSTPROOFER is not designed to restore damaged concrete. Not for use on stonework or coloured concrete.Must not be used on concrete that is less than 28 days old.
Store in cool, dry conditions in a sealed container between 5 & 30 Degrees C. Protect from freezing.
Up to 24 months when stored according to manufacturer’s instructions.
3-5m² per litre, depending on porosity.
Disposal of Containers
Residue could be harmful to children, animals or the environment. Replace lid and dispose of container in accordance with local regulations.
Health & Safety
- Alkaline product.
- Flammability – non-flammable.
- Avoid eye contact, wear eye and face protection. In the event of contact irrigate eyes immediately with plenty of cold, clean water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention. Could cause irritation.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin. Wear wellington boots, protective clothing and gloves. Could cause irritation.
- Do not ingest. In the event of ingestion, do not induce vomiting, drink plenty of water and seek medical attention.
- Thoroughly wash hands with soap and water after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Some people are more sensitive to chemical products than others. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- See separate material safety data sheet for full handling, use and storage