Manufactured from tough, long lasting, non-corrosive PVC, this unique drainage system is specifically designed for patio areas, driveways, pool decks and most other domestic and light commercial drainage applications - and its newly configured centre channel provides greatly improved water flow.
By eliminating the need to dig trenches, or provide deep excavations, installation is kept as simple as possible, and the versatile Multicrete Drain 2 Main® is able to serve as an effective expansion and contraction joint, and if required it can be used as a screed rail in the final pour.
Multicrete Drain 2 Main® flat profile allows a tight fit against any wall.
- Collects water and carries it away quickly (Flow rate = 0.3 - 0.4 Litres/second)
- Long lasting PVC with no metal parts to corrode
- Simple to cut with a mitre saw
- Can serve as an effective expansion and contraction joint
- Unique, non-directional design eliminates the need for right or left fittings
- Easy to install - does not require trenches or deep excavations
- Can be used as a screed rail in the final pour
- Provides water-tight secure protection to concrete decks and subgrade
- New configuration provides improved water flow
- Micro dimensions: 2 metre lengths and only 38mm wide x 80mm deep
Loading Class = A15 (1.5T)