Kraft Tool Magnesium Hand Float 16" or 18" (Square End) - for concrete finishing.
Extruded Magnesium Hand Float Extruded magnesium hand float designed for superb floating action on cement. The 16" & 18" Extru-Lite Magnesium blade features bevelled edges and smooth rounded corners that gives this float the perfect "broken-in" feel. The square ends finishes all the way to the forms and fits corners. Durable, lightweight magnesium smooths and levels the concrete before finishing. A painted finish on the blade makes for longer wear. The ProForm soft grip handle is precisely positioned to give the float perfect balance for professional floating with less fatigue. Kraft Tool's signature hand float with patented ProForm soft grip handle provides a comfortable grip. The bright orange handle is easy to spot on a job site even after use. The enhanced texture ribbing of the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet.
- Tough durable Extru-Lite Magnesium blade for floating and levelling concrete
- Float ends are bevelled and the blade is "broken-in" with rounded corners
- Square ends finishes to corners
- Precisely balanced ProForm handle limits hand fatigue
- Kraft Tool Product Code: 16" = CF016PF
- Kraft Tool Product Code: 18" = CF018PF