Jointing Sand Stabiliser is a water miscible liquid which stabilises the joint filling sand used with concrete block paving, impeding the unwanted erosion of the sand and preventing ingress of water.
- Joints should be full and the surface dry and swept clean
- Dilute 1 part solution to 6 parts clean tap water
- Spread over the entire paved area using either a watering can with fine rose or suitable spray equipment at a rate of 1 litre (diluted) to 7.5m2 (5 litres undiluted makes 35 litres when diluted)
- It is recommended that Multicrete Jointing Sand Stabiliser should not be applied if heavy rain is expected within approx' 12 hours
- Do not use product on newly laid block, or block which is under 12 months old.
Handling & Storage
Keep above the chemicals freezing point to avoid rupturing the container. Keep container tightly closed. Do not use storage vessels or pipework made of aluminium, copper or its alloys.
First Aid Measures
May cause dizziness or headache. Remove to fresh air
DO NOT induce vomiting. Get medical attention immediately
Rinse the skin immediately with lots of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists after washing
Promptly wash eyes with plenty of water while lifting the eye lids. Get medical attention immediately. Continue to rinse.
Health & Safety Data Sheet available on request
Jointing Sand Stabiliser should only be used on concrete block paving. It SHOULD NOT be used on concrete flags or Clay Pavers