Multicrete Imprinted Concrete Sealer is a high quality acrylic solvent based clear sealer, designed to protect Imprinted Concrete areas by repelling water, dirt, oil and fuels.
Please note all non-palletised orders of this product will be dispatched under limited quantity transport regulations in 5 litre containers.
- Ready for use no dilution required
- Surface dry in 1-4 hours (air and ground temperature dependant)
- High Solids
- Enhances imprinted concrete drives and patios
- 2-4 square metres per litre depending on the substrate, porosity of surface and application method. Some porous or neglected surfaces may require more than a single coat.
- For new surfaces leave up to 7 days after new concrete is laid. Ensure the surface is clean and thoroughly dry.
- For old surfaces fully clean off with power wash, ensure surface is free of stains and debris.
- Allow to thoroughly dry prior to application. This may take several days.
- Do not be tempted to power wash in the morning and apply sealant in the same day.
- Can be applied by course droplet low level, chemical resistant sprayer, soft bristled brush or roller. (Do not use plastic coloured brushes)
- Avoid excess pooling and over coating.
- Ensure expansion joints are well cleaned and allowed to thoroughly dry.
- Tints can be used but are not recommended unless they have been applied in the past or there is an issue with bare concrete visible.
- Do not apply when ground temperatures are below 8 degrees
- Do not apply to damp or wet surfaces
- Do not apply when rain is imminent or if efflorescence is present
- Do not walk on treated area till dry
- Do not park vehicles on treated surface for 24-48 hrs
- Do not use on clay surfaces
- Inclusion of additives such as colour tints, pigments and anti-slip agents may affect final finish