Mould & Mildew Remover - removes all types of active mildrew, lichens, organic green growth, algae, etc from brick , stone, roof tiles, corrugated iron, lead, built up felt, concrete, wood, tarmacadam, painted surfaces, decking, garden furniture, paviours, plastic and glass. Can also be used on fabric awnings (check colour fastness first) Can be applied internally or externally.
Ideally use when rain is not imminent. Ensure the area to be treated is free from loose material, dirt and grease. Apply using either a spray, soft broom, paint brush or watering can. Use this product neat, no need for dilution. Ensure the liquid thoroughly coats cracks and crevices. Leave for a few days to dry to allow product to reach full strength. Kills mould and algae within 2-3 days of application and prevents re-growth for many months. Stubborn areas may require further application. Any residue should weather away over a period of time.Limitations
Note: as surfaces differ, it is recommended that this product is tested on a small inconspicuous area to determine suitability before use. It is the users' responsibility to determine suitability.
This product will scorch foliage where it makes contact, however, small amounts of run-off should not harm roots. Take care near fish ponds; a few drops entering water will not harm fish/pond life but try to avoid this happening. Plastic implements are recommended for application. Rinse after use and clear metal parts thoroughly to avoid corrosion as this product may attack amrble and some metals. Do not throw rinsing water onto plants/grass. If the surface is to be treated with any other product then the surface should be swept with a stiff brush to remove dried material, washed and left to dry out prior to application.
CoverageHealth & Safety
Typical coverage is 15m2 per litre.
Skin irrit.2, Eye irrit. 2. Causes skin and serious eye irritation.
Wear protective gloves, goggles and overalls. Do not breathe concentrated vapour. Wash any splashes off skin and eyes immediately with plenty of cold, clean water. Seek medical advice if symptoms persist. Read safety instructions carefully. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not ingest.
Store in cool, dry conditions away from food, animals and children. Protect from frost, high temperatures and direct sunlight.
Use within 24 months.