Multicrete Universal Concrete Sealer is a high quality acrylic solvent based clear sealer, designed to protect and enhance concrete areas by repelling water, dirt, oil and fuel.
Please note all non-palletised orders of this product will be dispatched under limited quantity transport regulations in 5 litre containers
- Ready for use no dilution required
- Surface dry in 1-2 hours
- High Solids
- Enhances concrete drives and patios
- 2-4 suare metres per litre depending on the substrate, porosity of surface and application method. Some porous or neglected surfaces may require more than a single coat.
- For new surfaces - leave up to 7 days after new concrete is laid. Ensure the surface is clean.
- For old surfaces - fully clean off with power wash. Allow to thoroughly dry prior to application
- Can be applied by course droplet low level, chemical resistant sprayer, soft bristle brush or roller
- Avoid excess pooling and over coating
- Do Not apply when ground temperatures are below 5 degrees
- Do not apply to damp or wet surfaces
- Do not apply when rain is imminent or if efflorescence is present
- Do not walk on treated area until dry
- Do not park vehicles on treated surface for 24-48 hrs
- Do not use on clay surfaces
- Inclusion of additives such as colour tints, pigments and anti-slip agents may affect final finish